Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ah, the woes of technology!

So, I've been sitting here at the library for like an hour, waiting for blogspot to fix it's problems so I could put up this post. sheesh! The things I do for you people....

Here are the ladies of Snowed Inn...
Mary, Becky, Rebecca, Amber, Me
Brittany



Paige, James and Melanie McCubbins. Paige is
pretty much like this unless Melanie is holding her!



Christmas morning, playing with the settings
on my camera!



Kierstin, me, Millie and Daniel at Hilltop in
Anchorage. Sorry it's so fuzzy! Don't we look baaaad?


John and Linz James with their baby, Gavin.
He is sooo cute!


Well, there are a few pics to update what I've been up to! Hope everyone enjoys them!
HEIDI

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!