Monday, February 19, 2007

Road Trip Agayn!

Hey hey, I took another road trip down to Utah, but this time with my blessed cousin, Krista! We headed down on Friday night, got to Mary and Aaron's at around midnight, watched a little Lost, hung out with Kimee, went to see Music and Lyrics, varry funny! But before we did that, we had a fun-filled evening with Brad, our waiter at Chili's. Unfortunately he didn't know that he was the cause of our fun. But it was fun nonetheless! Yeah, just got back a couple hours ago...and can I say I was a little afeared when I woke up to snow EVERYWHERE in Utah. It was a wee bit scary until we got north of about Ogden, then the roads were fine. But, I'm just waiting for Mary or Krista to send me the pictures of our night with Brad so I can post them, because other than that I didn't take any pictures. How bad am I? Allrighty, well I'm going to scoot! I need to take a nap and work on my essay for English. woot woot.
Loves,
HEIDI

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!