Monday, March 5, 2007

Maybe I should just go to school in Utah...

So, I go to Utah a lot, I've noticided. It's not bad or anything, but sometimes I wonder if it would just be easier to go to school down there. It would save me a lot of time and gas money driving down there all the time. But in the meantime, it's fun to go visit. This first picture wasn't from Utah. It is from my second scene performance for my acting class. We did a scene from Steel Magnolias. It takes place in the 80's, thus the sweet outfits. On the left is Barbara from Colorado and on the right is Shae from...well I don't know where Shae is from. It was so much fun and we perform it again on Thursday! The rest of the pics are from Utah.

We sent this picture to Buzz in his sweet care package.

Charive, me, Candice and Swabbo bowling. I got a 77 :( And a bit of Heidi Trivia. This happens to be the same bowling alley where I got my best score ever, a 134, way back in the spring of '04 with the Saltzgivers!


And Gwen got a hold of my camera while I was going to the bathroom. Apparently she loves me!

1 comment:

Gwendy Lynn said...

HEidi!! Yeah, the pictures of me are totally the BEST!! Tanks for coming and visiting me it made me happy! Sorry about not being able to take you back. You know how fulfilling the calling goes. Love yer guts!

Gwendy :P
P.S. Coconut bread will be in the mail soon! Yumm.

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!