Monday, March 31, 2008

Herrup!

So finally some pics from Elsa's birthday weekend. They aren't in order of when they happened (what's the word for that?) but here they are.


Poor little Seany got sick the last day there. he was so sad, but then he got me sick, so I don't feel too sorry for him. Just kidding, I did feel sorry for him!

Auntanna and cheesy smile jacob

Super Mario Kart. Nuff Said!

Me and Jacob

Me and Seany

Me and Samson

Me and my nephews! I lava them! And Jacob loves you too, either that or he's practicing to be a ballerina! And Samson is saying "prrrr, oh prrr!" (In reference to Sean driving on him! That would be a line from Grandma McCubbins!)

Great uncle Andy was not being very nice to Samson. Actually Sammy was probably just sad cause i wasn't holding him. he basically loves me!


Little Seany all tuckered out after a hard day...

When the boys got to drive around with their cool aunts, Kierstin and Heidi!

At Elsa's party...Anna, carrie (due vary soon), Stacy, Kate (Amelia's girl) and Eltza! (with her fabulous new hair do!

Drew, Becky and Kierstis at the partay

Melanie, Paige and Mary.
It was such a fun and exciting weekend! I can't believe it's already been almost a month since we were there! Holy freeolee! Welp, there they are!

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Hey did both you and Kiersten get hair cuts? Hmm even if you didn't you look fabulous!! I think you've inspired me. I'm getting one!! Watch, you're going to read this and say, "what is she talking about!!"

Millie said...

I love your new layout! Yeah! I also love all of the pics, how fun! And I love you! And I love flowers, especially good smelly ones! And I love sunrises, and sunsets, well, I love sunshine in general! Etc, etc, etc.
I'm so sad I won't get to see you and kiersty when you come up. Not to worry, It will be very soon! Loves!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!