Friday, April 4, 2008

Darn you BLOG!

So I came to the library to study for my psychology test and get some homework done. I did finish my last lab from my physical science class, so it hasn't been a complete failure. But then I just got on to check my blog, real quick, and I looked at all the other ones. And guess what? Most of them had new posts, so then I had to go look and read them and comment where appropriate. Why do I always find ways to procrastinate when I really really should not be? Agh! Oh well, here's a fuzzy picture of our physical science posse. We have sooooo much fun in that class, and we laugh. A LOT!
Me, Ali Kunz (from the Logan area), Josie Benson (from here) and Jenna Robinson (Seattle area!) We are doing the "quiet" sign that Brother Weyland does to get us to be quiet! haha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are talking too much during class miss heidi? J/K Did you visit my fam during conference?
-Erika

Gwendy Lynn said...

So I must tell you that I absolutely love your hair! I just noticed it in the last few pics and its adorable!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!