Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 weeks!

I'd just like you all (or the 3 of you that read my blog) to know that Buzz gets home 2 weeks from today! Actually, about exactly 2 weeks from now I should be talking to him, if all goes according to plan! wahoo!! Can you tell I"m excited? Well if you can't, let me tell you, I AM!!! And here are some loverly pictures from my, Anna, Hans, Holly, Kelsie, Millie and Charive's Skype converstaion last night. Oh it was hilarious. We were on a conference call for quite a while. You can have up to 24 peeps on the call, so if anyone wants to join in, they most certainly can!

Here are the kids in Switzerland, yodellodelling! So my camera doesn't take the clearest pictures...

Anna's new web cam can distort her face...


Or make her even more beautiful...


Or turn her into a cry baby pee pee pants!


I think we were going for best smile here!
So I couldn't find a picture that Hans sent. I'll keep looking I think! It was a grand time! And you don't even have to have a web cam for the conference calls, just a microphone and speakers. I'm pretty sure all of us have built in mics too, so perhaps your computer has one also. Well, I gotta skitter!
laters dude!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, now I really gotta figure this skype thing out! Cause it would be fun to talk to you! Although I'm not as entertaining as anna. I wish I could do cool faces like her!!! Hope you're doing well!!
-Eri

Gwendy Lynn said...

Woo Hoo!!

Anonymous said...

YO YO THIS ROCKS THE HOUSE DOPE!
I really laughed at these pics! AND I'M NOT A CRY BABY PEE PEE PANTS! I told you, that's my interpretation of Renesmee! lol
Love you! Love, Anna

Liz said...

Be sure to tell Elder Buzz that Simpsonville 2nd Ward and the Armbruster's miss him! He is a great missionary!

DKSBrayton said...

Fabulous photos. Isn't Skype the bestest?

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!