Monday, May 11, 2009

Interview!

So, I haven't posted in quite some time. Not much to report really. I have a job interview with the borough tomorrow for the painter's job. yes I know, had last summer, why do I have to interview for the same job? Beats me! But, I've been keeping myself busy as a pseudo house painter. First I painted for Gina Ellis, who referred me to Dave and Mary Goggia, then the Peles' got word of my mad skills and I'm going over there tomorrow for a couple days, and the Goggia's have word of someone else who want me to paint the outside of their house! Whew! But it's good to keep busy and earn some dollars! And here is the photo shoot Buzz, Kiersty and I did with Penny!

Jitterbug!

We didn't mean to look like creepsters!

Sup?

Lovin Penny!

"We don't care!"
And that's that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BAHAHAHA! You guys are SO funny! Dang, I've got some suhweet pics of you guys when we visited and you guys have extensions... How are they holding up, by-the-by? Things are going really well here. I started work again, just part time though; we'll see how my back does. Matthew started school. The math class he's taking they are cramming 15 weeks of info into 7! CUHRAZAY!
Anywho- Heids, you should be an architect and interior designer!!! You seem to excel at that! LOVE YOU! Love, Bananiebutts

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!