Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas (finally) with my travels!

OOOOOkay, so here are some pics from Christmas out at Elsa's. I just took them from my siblings' Facebook since I don't have a camera that works!

A group of us went into NYC. Here we are in Times Square!

Posing as I wait for the Subway

After a long day waiting for the Subway

From a different angle

Riding Subway. I really liked the guy with the pink sweatshirt and green scarf!

Posing outside St. John the Divine Cathedral

WEIRD statue outside same cathedral

Some more photoshop skills in Philly

Me and Samson making...something. Don't remember what..oh yeah, sugar cookies on Christmas Eve for Santa! They were bericious!

Driving to New York. THAT was an adventure in and of itself!

We were bored. And no, Kiersty isn't really asleep! She's just kidding!

Me and precious Kiera Mae (pronounced Kee-eh-ra Ma-yeh)

Me looking sweet if I may say so and the little princess Christmas morning!

Danny Fanny and myself riding the metro

Pose pose pose!
And those are the pics so far!
The semester is going aight. Super super busy, but I"m getting her done!

1 comment:

Gwendy Lynn said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous! Two years in a row?!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!