Friday, March 26, 2010

Deedoo!

Well, it's been a while and I don't have any pictures on my computer to upload, so I guess this is just an informative post. Boring, I am very boring! Life is...going right now. We only have 1.5 weeks of actual classes left this semester, and I am so stoked/stressin about that. So excited to be done with the semester, but it just means I have quite a few huge group projects to do, one media law test, one Multimedia Video Journalism news package, one media law final, and a pretty big Public Relations Final. Oh, and one last article for the school newspaper. EVER! I've decided I don't want to wrtie for the Scroll again. No thank you! Not my favorite! But, things are good otherwise I guess. I'm staying here Easter/Conference weekend, and then going to Salt Lake for my Uncle Aaron's wedding on the 6th, then back here that night to finish up school, then down to St. George for Mary and B-rad's wedding the 10th, then back up here to help my aunt Karen paint her house and do a RAD instructor class, then out to Oklahoma to visit Hans and his family the 17th, then home to Alaska the 21st! Whew! When you put it in one big run-on sentence like that, I seem super busy!
The semester has been good though. One highlight is that I was on a co-ed blacklight bowling team, along with Buzz, Kierstin, Jeff, Jenna and Alison. We were ranked right around 20th (out of 53) the whole season, and somehow made it to the finals Wednesday night. We didn't do so hot the final game, but were pretty proud of ourselves for making it to the top 6! Not too bad! We were team Salmon...fitting, if I do say so myself! I'll try and get a couple pics up here of that. Well, I best get back to writing my 2000-3000 word paper for Persuasion. Oh, did I not mention I have that due too? Yup, I do. Peace peeps!

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!