Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New time waster


Well, the semester is in full swing now and boy is it kicking my butt! 17 credits, 50-hour senior project, blah blah blah. And yet, somehow, I have found time to get somewhat addicted to the game Angry Birds, a very simple game that makes you go "where the deuce did the last two hours go?!" Woops! I have it on my iPod and the drive to and from Idaho Falls for my field trip today was the shortest it's ever seemed on that route! If you have an iPod touch and don't have a lot of free time, I warn you, DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS APP! It just might consume you!

In other news, I biffed it on the ice today whilst walking to school. yeah, not so great. My hand and right side are a bit sore now :( Like mentioned, I went on a field trip to Idaho Falls. We went to Riverbed Communications, which houses like 6 different radio stations. We got to go on a tour and meet the DJ's, have a few Q&A sessions with them. It was pretty sweet. Maybe if I had taken this class a few semesters ago and gone on this tour before I could have done an internship there or something. I think I might have enjoyed that. However, I am not about to further my time in school beyond this semester! No thank you! Let's see, I'm taking some interesting classes. My photojournalism class is pretty sweet, although somewhat of a challenge since I only have a point-and-shoot camera, and it would be so much better with a SLR camera. Some day! Well, that's about it for now! Peace dudes!

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!