Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Surprise Surprise!

So yesterday was my last day out in Virginia, and Millie was winging her way out there for nursing school. She wasn't going to get in until sometime tonight, so we were just going to miss each other. After the kids were asleep, Elsa and I went to a couple stores for last minute things, and as we were talking to Blair in the living room, Elsa got this very surprised face and was like "you little stink!" I turn around, and there's Millie in the doorway!! Yeah, she lied. She's a liar. But I love it when people lie to me like that!!!! A happy reunion we had!
I am now back to Rexburg, about to embark on my very last semester of college! Let the countdown begin!!! Oh, and it's freezing and so snowy here! Not looking forward to having to walk around in that tomorrow. ugh. :(


No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!