Tuesday, February 22, 2011

August

Hey Heidi, what are you doing August 27-September 1?
Gee, I was thinking of going on a cruise to the Western Caribbean with my best friend Gwen!!!

Accepting the terms and agreements!!
These are our "We just bought our cruise tickets" faces!!! So very excited! Hasn't completely sunk in yet, but I have lots of stuff occupying my mind! We'll be leaving out of Miami, and visiting Jamaica and Grand Cayman! Oh mercy I am excited! And it's okay to be jealous of us, we understand.

So, sadly, those are the only pictures from my weekend in Vernal. Lame, I know, but oh well! It was such a relaxing weekend, just what I needed before I plow through until the end of my college life! 49 Days!!! WOOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!!

This evening we (a group from my broadcasting class) went down to Idaho Falls and got to watch the 10 o'clock news live! It was actually pretty cool! My teacher is one of the new anchors down there, so he got us the hook ups!

Well, 12:35 and all's pretty well. Except I gotta scoot to bed. Peace, homies!

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!