Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Woah!



So, this is a picture of my new friend, Jedd, doing a jump in the Grand Targhee mountains. He's a pretty avid snowboarder you could say....and, he taught me a new way to crochet hats and we made one and it has a bill and I wear it. It's pretty sweet. Oh, and I took my first Biology Exam yesterday and got a 71% on it. It sounds pretty bad, but I'm pretty okay with it. The professor said the highest people usually get on the first test is like an 85%....so I'm okay with it. I thought I would do much worse. Okay, gonna go write some insights for B of M! Peace out.
Hector P. Valente
Star of Stage and Screen

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Sweet air Jedd. Nice work on the test! Keep it up Cooder!

Hans and Holly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hans and Holly said...

Keep up the good work in Biology Heidi! You're already doing far better than I ever would've done. Sorry for the deleted comment, I am still trying to get the hang of this blogging business.

Love,
Hans

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!