Monday, February 5, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!!!










So, this weekend I took a road trip with Mary, Becky and sort of Pete down to Salt Lake and beyond. Well, Pete only went with us to Draper, and I didn't spend too much time with Mary and Becky, so we just drove together you could say. I got the lap top from Dave in Ogden (thank you, thank you, thank you Elsa and Blairance), then I got to go hang out with Jared and Christine, see Kimee, have dinner with the Jorgensens and then hang out with John, Lindsey and Gavin James. Here are some pics!! Oh, and the craziness of the whole weekend....I ran into a Mr. Paul Linsley at Cafe Rio. He was in town filming a movie...I was gonna be an extra, but I had to come back to Rexburg...oh well! Oh, and I know I look sick in most of these pictures. It was a long day!

1 comment:

Gwendy Lynn said...

Heidi, Im super sad, our picture isnt on here, why is that? I love ya!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!