Thursday, April 5, 2007

General Conference weekend!

So, here is most of the group that went to conference with me on Saturday. Krista, Kimee, me, Mare, Becky, Katie Gleed, Jared and Christine. Two other people that were friends of Katie's came as well. It was sooo good!
Here is a pictore of me and Sister (Lisa) Hansen from back home. She is serving a mission in Salt Lake and was on Temple Square after the session and I found her. So I got to chat with her for a bit. It was great!
And here is a not-so-flattering picture of Scott and his FIANCEE Estelle! They weren't officially engaged in this picture, but they got engaged last night! It was so much fun. I got to help! So, here is our almost new cousin! yay!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like her, then what am I so afraid of.. lalalalalalalala.
Hey, I just got home from school. BUSY DAY! We had an Easter party w/ an Easter Egg hunt... and inside one of my eggs was a gift certificate for a little case of makeup. It's cute! I'll have to put some of the makeup on, post it on our website, and you, too, will love it. You will think..."I really love that makeup; I wish I had some makeup like that! I just know it.

Hans and Holly said...

Oh what a cute couple. Congrats to them. We are way excited about having new roomates. Congrats to Heidi on getting a new cousin!(and congrats to us also)

Gwendy Lynn said...

I am still so SUPER bummed I couldnt go with you! Im glad you had fun. THat makes me happy :P

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!