Saturday, June 9, 2007

whew

okay, sorry to everyone for not posting in a long time. I'm staying at Grandma McCubbins's house and she doesn't have the internet, and I've been busy working and all that good stuff, so I haven't gotten to a computer all week. I haven't gotten on once! I guess I just didn't know I provided that much entertainment to all you people! Kammi and I took Millie to the airport last Saturday and took about 5 hours to get home...we were doing a photo shoot and being total tourists! Except we didn't stop to see if there were any sheep or whales. Another time, perhaps! And another thing, why is it that people can't ever spell Kierstin's name right? It's constantly being spelling wrong. I think I'll give my future kids names that are A:commonly spelled, 2:special and C:not a unisex name. Just a thought for the future! Oh, and this week was good. Just worked a lot, cleaned a fan and hood and stuff at Carl's Jr. Can I just say DISGUST-O? It was even worse than working at a cannery! Well, allright! Gonna skitter, I have church in the morn! Peace!


Here I am at that little pull off on Turnagain Arm, with the pretty waterfalls and cool trees and what not. Very cool. And do you like my pose?!?! tee hee!



Me and Kammi on the old Hope Bridge. I just like how blue my eyes look here!




By the beautiful river, not sure which one!




Up above Kenai Lake. Nice pose, eh?

A little sepia of Kenai Lake.

Me, Millie and Kammi right before Millie left.




Kammi above Kenai Lake.

p.s. I totally did not mean to put so many pictures of myself on here. I'm so vain! (like the song! I do have my hat strategically dipped below one eye in some of them!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH BOY! OH BOY!
I'm so DECIDED that you put pics up!
And I don't spell Kierstan's name wrong! (haha! How'd you like that?) Anywho- I thoroughly enjoyed speaking w/ you last night! How was Shrek 3? Gwendy came over tonight and we just talked and talked! It was great!
Also, these are abso-fan-freakin'-beautiful pics... I especially love the poses! MUY BIEN
Anywho- I love you. Love, Bananiebutts

Anonymous said...

OH yeah! You didn't go to Shrek 3. You went to Ocean's 13... how was THAT? :) Love, Anna

SPENCERS said...

Yeah, how was that? I've been wondering. And what beauty-ful pics those are( I have to start pronouncing it that way because that's how they say it in Philly!) But really, I find it hard to believe that the Carl's Junior's Hood and fan could be worse than the drains in the floor of the fish processing plant after a long day of processing...yummy!

lindsey said...

we love the pictures! jlkl; (that was from gavin)

...keep putting them up so when can see you and your cute family!

p.s. Kammi looks like Connie so much!

Gwendy Lynn said...

Heidi! I love thos pictures! So...how do you say?... Picture-esque! I love them! One day, One day I will come to the big AK and see those so very picturesque sites for myself! Thanks for calling Sunday! Sorry I had to cut it short. Jakob was going CR-AZY! Not having his Aunty Gwenny to beat up. Oh and Im still gonna rub it in that I got a letter! Hee Hee! Sucka! Love yer guts, much and much!

Gwendy Lynn said...

Heidi! I love thos pictures! So...how do you say?... Picture-esque! I love them! One day, One day I will come to the big AK and see those so very picturesque sites for myself! Thanks for calling Sunday! Sorry I had to cut it short. Jakob was going CR-AZY! Not having his Aunty Gwenny to beat up. Oh and Im still gonna rub it in that I got a letter! Hee Hee! Sucka! Love yer guts, much and much!

lindsey said...

okay...so how did you add music to your blog?

Unknown said...

hey nice pics! look at the butt on that...yeah..he must work out... man i miss the prettiness of Alaska!! i might be coming up the end of july, are you gona be around?

Anonymous said...

Okay, How many times have I been to Alaska and NO ONE has ever taken me here---it's gorgeous!! Next time we come you better plan a trip to this spot. What a picture!!

Alison Carlson (AKA: Jeff's wife)

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOOAAAA! HOTTIES!
:) LOVE YOU>>> LOVE ANNA

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!