Friday, June 29, 2007

Many happenings!

Woah, it has been a super long time since I have gotten on the computer! Wow! And I still only had like 1 e-mail worth reading. It was from Buzz. He is doing really well, is getting transferred to a place called West Ashley, which is where that fire happened that killed 9 people. He is going to be district leader there, how cool is that? way to go Elder Buzz. Oh, and if anyone wants to write him, you have to put ELDER AARICK CARLSON because apparently there's another Elder Carlson in his same mission, so yeah! I encourage all of you to write him a letter. He's probably getting sick of getting letters from me every week!
Happenings, let's see. I worked nights this week at Tesoro cleaning Fin-Fans with Uncle Mike. Let me tell you what, not so fun a'tall. I'm glad that job is over. And it looks like I"ll be moving into an apartment over in Old Town Kenai with my dear friend Michelle for the rest of the summer. It's a teeny place, but it should be nice and cozy! Su-Weet! OH, and a few Saturdays ago I went clam digging for the first time in my life. it
was really fun. And the weather here has been AWESOME! Just super beautiful. Michelle Kierstin and I are probably going to Anchorage tomorrow, and we want to take our time getting back and just take a ton of pictures of our georgous state. I"ll try and put some up at some point.
Lets see, a while ago I went and saw Ocean's 13. Elsa and Anna, it was really good. If you liked the other two at all, you'd like this one. We already go tickets to go see Harry Potter at midnight on the 10th. YEeehaw! I'm so stinkin' decided for that. And only a few days after that the last book comes out. It's a little bitter sweet cause I'm excited to see how it ends, but sad that it's ending as well. What are your thoughts? OKay, well I need to go to the apartment and get some stuff done. Call me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi! Thanks for helping me put music on my blog...you are awesome! When are you coming this way again?
LInz

Jared, Christine, and The Boys said...

Heidi!
We finally posted our blog, you should take a look at it. It's http://jc-carlson.blogspot.com/. We miss having you come visit us in Provo! But it sounds like you're enjoying AK!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!