Thursday, October 25, 2007

tag?

Uh, so I'm trying this tag thing. I should be re-reading stuff for my social problems class, but I thought "mrh, I'll do this before I write a letter to Buzz." So here goes.
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I snore. Pretty loud, from what I've been told. It's not entirely my fault though. My jaw is at an angle sharper than most people's, so it makes my airway small and makes me snore loudly. At least that's what Dr. Moore said.
2. I absolutely love the show "How It's Made" on the Discovery Channel, and when I watch it I am tempted to go on there and suggest something for a show. So far I've come up with pencils, shoes, scissors and the machines that make the machines that make things in mass production!
3. If there was a cool job that involved travelling all over the world, I would take it. Like the clue crew from Jeopardy? I would LOVE to be on that crew. I just love to travel!
4. Being 22 and living with 5 18-year olds is not my most favorite thing in the world...
5. I can't help but be in a good mood when I am with my nephews and nieces. They are probably the number one thing that makes me happy right now! (Besides having math class cancelled for a day!)
6. I have a habit of breaking out in song at any time. Some people laugh at me for this, and some people love that about me. I sometimes wish life was a musical. And now I would like to quote myself on a related subject, "Life is better with sound effects." Try it.

Okay, I gues I tag Elsa, Gwen, Christine, Berenice, Aunt Becky and Becca. GO!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!