Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Travels

Here are some pics from the last week. There are many more I should have taken, but my camera is being stupid and makes them fuzzy. It's really really really starting to annoy me.

So on our sneaky flights back home we had a layover in Phoenix and Hans, Holly and Kelsie came to see us. SO great!

Here's little Kelsie Belsie with her cute gapiosis!

Kelsie know how to be reverent when saying a prayer!

Our little fambly group at the airport!

This was Wednesday before leaving Rexburg. I went to say goodbye to the Weylands and got a picture with them. Ya'll should read his latest book, "As Always, Dave." It's pretty good! And they are such good people! I gotta go back and visit them when I get back there in like 5 months! Again, stupid fuzzy camera!

The day we drove out, we went to Bajio's with some friends, including Josie and her daughter, (my local niece while in Rexburg) Jordan.

So the night of Kiersty's b-day we made it to Salt Lake and went to a nickel arcade with Becca. This was a "dancing" video game, but you just waved your hand up and down over and under these things. It was really fun!

We met up with Gwendy and her siblings at Olive Garden for lunch on Saturday. It was okay. (the food I mean!)

And her am I with my stinkin' cute niece! Oh she makes me smile!
So there's a quick photo update of me. I am back in Kenai just waiting to hear back from the city about working for them. I hope that does work out for me! Oh, and it snowed ALL DAY today. Grrr!

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

THAT is exactly why I could NEVER live in Kenai again!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!