Friday, August 29, 2008

Mobile updates!

Just a few more pictures from my mo-bile!

Last week, Millie Kierstis and I went down to Homer and on the way back stopped at this guys art gallery right outside of....Anchor Point I think it was. His name is Norman Lowell and he is AMAZING! This picture was really huge, like 5 feet by 8 feet or so. Absolutely georgous! And I just have a thing for the northern lights!

We went on a little adventure last night and Millie borrowed Kammi's "Cats" wig from when she danced to Cats last spring. She was going to wear it to work today, but it's still sitting on the table! Mrowr!

Have a bathe? (Anna, line?!?!?!)
So those are what I got for now! I fly out early early next wednesday morning, so just getting things settled here and trying to start pack, except I need new suitcases cause mine are falling apart. ugh! Peace!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Norman Lowell's work is amazing! and I'm with you on the suitcase issue. .When I came down here, I flew and had two suitcases, and one just barely survived the trip, and I took one back with me on this last trip home and it pretty much fell apart. Fortunately we just stole Adam's luggage from his mission :) luggage is sooo spendy! We got a good one at D.I. for $3 but that doesn't help you in AK huh

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!