Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh I suppose

I've been looking at a bunch of other people's blogs, some of which haven't been updated in quite some time, then I thought "meh, I don't update mine that often and I'm not really doing anything right now, even though I should be, I guess I could give an update!" So my update is that school is going much better than the first week. Much much better. I'm getting back into the swing of homework and classes, even though I still feel like it's very un-organized for some reason. I go almost every day thinking that I'm not sure what homework I have and should get done. I guess it just seems like in the past I've usually been on top of things and know what I need to do and by when. I think it stems from my english 316 class. We are given a new assignment almost every day, but there aren't really any specific days for when they're due, so it's awfully confusing. I guess that's what happens when the semester is as short as it is! And dang, I'm almost done with my 3rd week already! That means only like...10 more weeks of actual school! There are 11 until the semester is done, but one week is Thanksgiving and we have that whole week off! Woot woot! But what I'm most excited about right now is next week when we go to Salt Lake to see Buzz! That's just the best! And I've suddenly run out of things to say, so I think I'm going to go read my russian culture book! Cheerio!

1 comment:

SPENCERS said...

11 weeks until you come here? how exciting! Oh, and I appreciated Judy, as well. Thanks for that little walk down memory lane!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!