Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Celina's Birthday!

Yesterday was Celina's birthday, but I only got a few pictures, and wouldn't you guess it? They are fuzzy. AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! I am so eennoyed with my camera!! It's very un-reliable! Well here are the only decent ones.

Blowing out the trick candles, or at least trying to!! ha ha ha!

Me and Celinas. I don't know why she makes those faces!!! Oh yeah, cause she didn't want a birthday party in the first place! Silly!
Face update: I'm doing pretty good. I went of the meds last Thursday and am getting better every day, at least I like to think so. Except the last two days I have been really dizzy. I don't know if that's related in any way to my palsy, but it's been weird and annoying. Okay, gotta do my Russian Culture mid term. Joy.

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

Oh my gosh that video! Shut up shuttin up! I want tiny hands too!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!