Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Doctor visit.

So I went to the student health center on campus and had a check-up with Dr. Redd today. Boy did that take forever! I waited in the exam room for like 45 minutes. Luckily I had a couple text books with me, so I read those. And I didn't fall asleep while doing so, as has been the case since I've been taking my drohes. (Drugs in my spanish accent!) So after a 45 minute wait the doc came in and looked at my face, asked me a few questions about my current symptoms, then told me I don't need to refill my prescription and just finish taking the pills I have and perhaps take a B complex vittamin, or something like that. And I could maybe do "exercises" with my face to get the muscles working more.So that's what I'm gonna do. And he was only in there for like 4.3 minutes! My face does feel like it's getting better. I think I can smile a bit more normally and can move my eye brows and nose and mouth better. Let's just say it's an overall improvement! My eye still does get dried out pretty easily, especially if I"m watching a movie or am outside. I just carry my eye drops in my pocket and drop them in frequently. But this post is a little random and not making too much sense cause I"m about to fall asleep, even though I should be reading quite a few pieces of homework right now. yikes! Oh, and my second block class (career explorations) starts tomorrow. Dang, I don't only have 2 classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays anymore. Shoot! Okay, peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i haven't totally been following your eye issues, but its something i find very interesting/strange. so good luck with that!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!