Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This is how I sleep.

So one of the side effects of my eye is that it doesn't quite shut all the way all the time, so it doesn't get lubricated properly. This especially happens at night, so I have to tape my eye shut or I get dry eyes. Yesterday I took a nap and my eye was dried open pretty much when I woke up! It was crazy. I also put eye drops in there all throughout the day. Fun. I also think my face is getting a little better. At least it feels that way. Sometimes I think I can do more with it, so we'll just go with that! I have a check-up with the doctor at the student health center tomorrrow, so we'll see where it goes from there! Peace!
oh, and it looks like my camera is taking better pictures! yay!

2 comments:

Gwendy Lynn said...

Wow Heidi! That looks pretty... awesome... yeah, thats not the word Im looking for... wait, I found it. That looks pretty hurty! How many eyelashes have you lost since you had to start doing this? Hopefully not a lot cuz then you'd have less eyelashes on your eye which would make your head look lopsided. Which wouldn't be fun. Because then you'd have to turn your head to one side which would probably make your neck muscles hurt... Welp, I thought you'd need to know that. Love ya Hides!!

SPENCERS said...

Oh, that sisters snl thing was awesome! I wish I could do that for halloween! Your poor eye! That sounds very irritating! all the eyedrops and the taping and the slobbering and the drooling. Poor little lamb!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!