Sunday, November 16, 2008

Squirrels!

So yesterday I went to JB's for breakfast with Josie and Jenna. Good times were had there! We laughed quite a lot! If only our last posse member could have joined us. Oh well! So we were on our way to drop Josie off and we were right by Porter Park when Jenna and I saw a squirrel on the road that the truck in front of us had just hit. It wasn't dead...yet, but rather twitching and writhing on the ground. It was on it's back with it's legs and feet in the air just twitching around. Jenna barely missed hitting it again. If we had hit it, we might have helped the poor little fellow and put it out of its misery. I'm sure another car did that though! So then I got home and took a brief nap then did homework the rest of the day. I spent like 4 hours in the libes! YUCK! But I did feel very productive, which is good cause this next week is gonna be very busy-like. EWWWW! Only 3 more weeks of school though! And thanks to everyone who commented on my last post. That was super cool of you and made me feel lov-ed! Okay, gotta skitter!

1 comment:

Gwendy Lynn said...

Um... that squirrel story was u-sgusting! BAH! I bet it was super nasty to see!!

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!