Sunday, June 21, 2009

So there has a been a lot going on these past weeks since I posted. Sorry for the delay and what not. I have had things going on, but again I don't have a camera to document most things so I don't post much! Obviously! And I've been working out of town without any internet, so that puts a damper on things as well. But Elsa was here visiting for a couple weeks and I got some pictures from her, so I will put a few of those up! I also went to Megon Coon's wedding this weekend, but don't have pics of that so i won't share much of that. Or rather any of that in picture form! It was across the bay from Homer in a little "town" called Halibut Cove. I hadn't been there since 2nd grade. It was very simple and totally Alaskan and way fun! Good times! So yeah, pictores are not uploading right now so I'll try it later! mrh!

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!