Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Deebee dobbee doobee

School. Blagh. And, I just went to take a drink, only to find out I had finished it already. Blagh Blagh! In case you couldn't tell, I'm back at school. I'm taking a whopping credits with the threat of 18 or so next semester, but this must be done so I can GRADUATE in April. Woot! That's what's keeping me going. No more measuring my life in semesters. No more homework. No more scrounging to make my schedule work and find credits. No more moving in to approved housing with a curfew. I am ready for the next phase of my life. Oh what will it be...? Oh, and I got a new camera, but it's late and my internet service isn't so great so I won't post pics tonight. Maybe tomorrow during my Media Research class?! Oh wait, make that today during my class!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hello?? What are you doing for General Conference?? Usually you are down here.. yes I live in Utah silly.

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!