Monday, October 18, 2010

Studying


This semester is kicking my butt! I am currently taking 16 credits and will most likely be adding another for the second block. I've taken to escaping to quiet buildings to get any homework done, especially on Monday nights when FHE is going a bit too long and is held at my house. And no, I'm not in the library. I get way too distracted people-watching there! So today I'm in the lobby of the Ricks. Super quiet. In fact, I feel like I am the only person in the whole building! Niiiice! And yes, I would be reading The Kite Runner for my stupid Humanities class. No it's not backwards, that's just how my web cam takes pictures! Weird. Allrighty, back to reading. Peace homies!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so smart though! You'll do really well! LOVES!

Unknown said...

reading in a quiet place sounds GREAT to me!! it was good to see you!

Millie said...

Love it! You're such a good picturer!

The Frasers said...

I thought it was backwards lol

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!