Thursday, February 8, 2007

Ode to Mary...


Mary, oh Mary, my awesome room mate
I am so glad you got over your hate
Of me and my sister, when we were so cool

Oh how we wish you had gone to our school

mudsliding, dances and pennies in jars

and learning to drive stick in a car

We have a common nephew, his name is Gavin

Our friendship just makes me grin, grin, grin, grin!

And for the rest of you:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue
You can be my valentine
I will let you!

ponder on that.
HEIDI

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow i looked at hans blog, definatly a carlson video;). and yeah you have to come see me and the baby!!! we can play frisbee at a not so romantic park this time! wow their pictures of their baby were so cool, i am 2 weeks past her too! makes me want to go get some more 3d ones done. they gave me a few 3d pictures at my first ultra sound at 22 almost 23 weeks. thats cool though. and sorry, i have a valentine, so i cant have you.

Mary Grace said...

umm heidi i am so impressed and flattered that i got a post all to myself. well mostly. ahhh you could say you got a laugh or two out of me. AHA

Sadie said...

Hides, You rock. A poet and I never knew it. How dare you hold back any longer. Peace out homes.

SPENCERS said...

heidi,
roses are red,violets are blue,
elvis is dead, you smell like...
chocolate.
how's the laptop working for ya?

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!