Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh physical sciene

So is it total waste of time or what to have to read a 15 page article on alternative fuels, when you don't even understand 9/10 of it? I just look at the words, but I can't comprehend them. We have had many articles that we've had to read for that class, and in my opinion, if the teacher, who has a PhD in physics for over 30 years, doesn't even understand it, there's a good chance the majority of his PhS 100 class won't understand it. So why make us read it? It makes me sad, and tired. Oi vey! And have I mentioned before that I can't stand the keyboards in the library here on campus? They driv me nuts! Enough for complaining.....less than 2 weeks until I get to go to Utah and see Elsa and her family. I can't even tell you how excited I am about that. But I just realized as I was falling asleep last night that I have a psychology test that opens on the day I was going to leave, and we don't even get all the notes until the day after it opens, the day after I was planning on leaving. I'm going to need to figure out what I'm going to do about that. Decisions are the worst! kay, gonna go back to looking at that article. yippee.
HEIDI
p.s. we did our first class' simulations for RAD last night, and it was super fun. I didn't do any, because I'm a helper and got to video tape and help the other girls suit up and what not, but it was fun cheering them on and yelling suggestions to them. And it brought back some good memories from our class! yay!

No comments:

Awesome song! This was for this semester's Guitars Unplugged!